High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic Tie Strips
- Resin: FDA certified Homopolymer HDPE with a minimum density of .960 g/cm3 and an approximate 4400 psi tensile strength. Maximum 25% allowable regrind content.
- Colorant: FDA certified and intended for outdoor use.
- UVI: FDA certified. Let down ratio is the specified 1/2%
(grade is Ampacet 10478 or equivalent)
- 3/8" High-Density Polyethylene TieStrip tensile strength: 25-30 pounds
- 9/16" High-Density Polyethylene TieStrip tensile strength: 55-60 pounds
- 3/4" High-Density Polyethylene TieStrip tensile strength: 110-115 pounds
Requirements For Art:
Files can be accepted in either PC or Mac format. PREFERRED: Vector formatted files (Vector-created line art) Most adaptable and the only format that can be spot color separated. Programs:
Files can be accepted in either PC or Mac format.
PREFERRED: Vector formatted files (Vector-created line art)
Most adaptable and the only format that can be spot color separated.
Freehand 10 (or Freehand created EPS)
Illustrator CS or lower (or Illustrator Created EPS or PDF files)
CorelDraw 12 exported in .ai (Adobe Illustrator) format - we cannot accept
Corel files in document format
Note: Convert all fonts to outlines (Quark fonts need to be supplied) and all imported/linked files need to be supplied.
Photoshop files and scanned images must be a least 300dpi, scanned as solid black and white bitmap mode and saved in Tiff. or psd. format.
Cannot accept images in Greyscale, RGB, CMYK, or indexed color modes as they create a rough, pixellated edge when printed.
Cannot accept files in jpeg or gif format, they are designed for viewing purposes only and automatically convert the file into greyscale or color mode.
Cannot accept files downloaded from the internet unless they specifically designed for reproduction purposes. Emails cannot exceed 2MB in size.
Can accept files compressed using DropStuff or Winzip.
Can accept files on 3 1/2" floppy, Zip 100 disk or CD-rom.
- Artwork should be emailed to email@example.com
- All emails must include your order number, company name, phone, contact name and
reference "Tyz-All" in the subject line.
- Fax a copy of artwork to 201-343-0558 with a note stating artwork has been emailed and include your company name, phone and contact name.
SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE CALCULATED AT TIME OF SHIPPING
F.O.B.: Hackensack, NJ
Shipping weight: 10 lbs. per carton of 250
Split destinations: $5 per additional location